- Fully qualified and experienced hairdressers/stylists.
- Reliable and friendly team players.
- Professionals who take pride in producing quality finishes.
- Good communicators with excellent customer service skills.
- In this role you will be working in a positive environment with professional staff who have expansive knowledge in the industry.
- Your duties will include all aspects of hairdressing, including styling, colouring, and cutting.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please apply online or in person.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Talking to clients and addressing their requirements
- Cutting hair using scissors, clippers and razors
- Shampooing, conditioning and rinsing hair
- Providing services such as conditioning, bleaching, permanent waving, tinting and straightening hair
- Drying and styling hair using combs, brushes, straightening irons and any other equipments
- Shaving and trimming moustaches and beards
- Advising clients on hair care, recommending products and providing technical assistance
- Cleaning, coloring, adjusting, curling and cutting wigs and hairpieces
- Attending hairdressing and cosmetics training and seminars in order to keep up to date with emerging techniques and products
- Selling retail products
- Cleaning the salon, equipment and work areas
- Assisting other hairdressers with shampooing, client preparation, applying and removing simple hairdressing treatments
- Sterilizing and maintaining equipment in good working condition
Qualifications and Skills
- Friendly; Punctual; Tactful; Confidential; Accurate
- Knowledge: Speak and understand English
- Skills/Abilities: Work independently and as a team
- Education: New Hampshire Board Licensed
- Experience: Willing to arrange training if necessary
- Physical Elements: Stand for extended periods; extended periods of physical exertion; reach high/low areas; lift/carry heavy objects; various fumes, odors, chemicals.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Aflac Voluntary Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Group Healthcare Available
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Saturday
- Night shift
- Weekend required
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Hair Styling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Barbering License (Preferred)
- Cosmetology License (Preferred)
We have taken all necessary precautions as well as a vast arrangement of additional precautions to keep our staff and clients safe during this time of unease. Our Facility is equipped with a REME Halo in-HVAC air purifier and HEPA Filters
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place