Duties & Responsibilities
- Make all appointments in STX based on guest request and provider availability.
- Check IN all incoming guests, making sure that all pertinent information is obtained, registration card is completed in STX and method of payment is established.
- Accept and record credit card and photo ID information on guest accounts and provide change for guests as needed.
- Assist in other departments such as Social, Housekeeping, Laundry etc. as needed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the salon bathrooms, lobby and other public areas.
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge guest regardless of how busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Address and resolve guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Document all guest requests, concerns and communication information to responsible personnel for proper handling.
- Prepare daily cash report, balancing payments and disbursements with machine totals; prepare deposit slip and provide assistance to the Assistant Operations Manager by providing him/her with summary of daily bank status. Request change as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of proprietary company information, correspondence reports and files.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing reservation requests.
- Care for lost and found items as directed by the Assistant Operations Manager
- Assist in inventory activity (purchase orders/sales/receiving/inventory) of all back bar and retail products.
- Assist in client text reminders and calls.
- Perform all front desk duties as defined in the front desk manual.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Highly energetic, go-getter, motivated individual.
- Willing to take initiative and work with little direction.
- Previous hospitality industry experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer/client focus essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities.
- Results driven focus and ability to work through to completion in a timely manner.
- Adaptable to change
- High level of flexibility regarding overtime during times busy periods as required by the business
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Job Type: Full-time, Part-Time
- 401(k) matching
- Aflac Voluntary Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Group Healthcare Available
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Saturday
- Weekend required
Supplemental pay types:
- Highschool Diploma (Required)
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred
We have taken all necessary precautions as well as a vast arrangement of additional precautions to keep our staff and clients safe during this time of unease. Our Facility is equipped with a REME Halo in-HVAC air purifier and HEPA Filters
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place