Bleu Tangerine Safety Charter
UPDATED JUNE 1, 2021
Important Updates on Our Response to COVID-19
As the scope and impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve, the Bleu Tangerine remains focused on providing you and our communities with the best Hair, Nail and Spa services you and your family needs. Our top priority continues to be the health and safety of our customers and our employees. We are closely monitoring the situation and reacting quickly to changing circumstances, and we will continue to update you with the latest information here.
Face masks/face coverings for customers:
Customers are no longer required to wear masks in our facility. If you would prefer to wear a mask you are more than welcome to do so!
Due to HIPAA, ADA and Employer Confidentiality Agreements, we will not require proof of Vaccination for Customers & Employees.
Enhanced Coronavirus Disinfecting and Sanitation
- Our Facility and stations are cleaning per CDC requirements using approved CDC hospital grade products.
- Our facility allows for a Minimum of 6 feet separation between all style stations. Our salon 4,000 sq/ft size allows our styling stations are more than 12 feet apart.
- Our FULL facility HVAC system is what is referred to as a “Make-Up Air System” which is designed to make-up the air in the interior that has been removed due to the process of exhaust fans. This type of HVAC solution pulls in fresh, tempered air from outside the building to replace existing air. We set the systems to “always on” to assure clean outside air for all employees and clients year-round, 24/7. The three units have been fully serviced with new HEPA MERV 13 medical grade filters installed.
- We have installed two in-duct air purifiers utilizing proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of our existing HVAC system air ducts, the in-duct air purifiers produce Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned salon space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the in-duct air purifier sweeps through the salon actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydroperoxides occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air. Our air quality is second to none.
The dual system specifications:
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- Reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Neutralizes chemical process VOCs leaving air fresh and clean.
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the system provides whole salon and building purification.
The REME HALO system allows for certain levels of use, we are running both of our units at 100% for maximum effectiveness.
REME HALO® Inactivates SARS-CoV-2 by 99.9%
Press Release HERE:
Safety and Operating Procedures for Guests and Staff:
Not Feeling Well: If you have a fever, sore throat, runny nose, congestion, cough, shortness of breath, aches, chills, fatigue & changes in your sense of taste or smell, please do not enter the business. We ask that you reschedule your service. We know that allergies are rampant throughout this season so please let us know if any of these symptoms are attributed to allergies, you may be asked to wear a mask.
Arriving at the Salon & Spa: Upon arrival you may proceed into the building.
Social Distancing: Please maintain at least 6 feet of separation where applicable.
Hand Washing: Hand washing is encouraged when entering the facility. We provide hand sanitizer at the door for the use of employees and customers.
Drinks/Food/Magazines: We will temporarily be unable to offer beverages, food or magazines. You may bring in a beverage to drink during your service.
Capes: During color services, we will provide you with a clean cape over your clothes. There is a possibility that you could get color on your clothing and ask that you keep this in mind when choosing what to wear to your appointment.
Payments: Cash, Check, Debit/Credit & Gift Cards are all accepted. You will not be required to sign but receipts are available.
Booking Policy: Effective immediately, all appointments booked with a duration of over 2 hours will require a Credit Card Number to book.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss any questions you may have regarding these procedures.
Thank for your understanding & support,
Bleu Tangerine Management