- Please present all coupons or gift certificates upon registration.
- We accept Cash, Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
- Spa Party Packages require a 50% deposit.
- Bridal Parties require a 50% deposit & the 50% remainder 30 days prior to the event.
- Party packages will include 20% gratuity in the final estimate.
- Unopened products may returned within two weeks of purchase, for exchange or merchandise credit only with receipt.
- All sales final.
- We do not offer refunds on products, services, gift certificates or gift cards.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Some services of longer duration will require a credit card deposit to hold the appointment. This deposit may be required at the discretion of Bleu Tangerine Management.
- A 15%-20% gratuity is customary for good services. Please note: We ALLOW tipping on cash, checks, debit or credit cards.
- We ask that you give 24 hours notice for cancellation or reschedule for single appointments, and 48 hours on multiple services.
- 1 week notice is required for parties of 4 or more.
- Appointments cancelled in less that the required time will be documented and may lose booking priority.
If you accumulate a total of Three cancellations and/or no-shows you will be asked to provide a Credit Card upon your next booking. If the need to cancel that appointment arises after a Credit Card has been taken you must do so within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment date or 50% of the estimated total for that scheduled appointment will be charged to the Credit Card provided. This fee is Non-Refundable. Bleu Tangerine Management reserves the right to alter this policy on a "per circumstance" basis.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment may be rescheduled or abbreviated.
- For the comfort and privacy of all our guests we ask that you refrain from cell phone use. Please silence your phone or media device upon entering the Bleu Tangerine Salon & Day Spa.
- Children are permitted in the salon or spa, we offer a vast amount of services to cater to our younger guests.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- We ask you to arrive 10 minutes prior to your spa appointment. This will allow you time to check in and relax prior to your service.
- Please leave jewelry and valuables at home. We are not responsible for lost items.
- It is recommended you hydrate fully before and after your spa services to help flush toxins from the body.
- Undress to your comfort level for your spa services. Our therapists are trained to drape your body appropriately for maximum discretion. Disposable undergarments are available for some services if needed.
- When having a pedicure, please bring flip-flop style sandals. We do provide foam flip-flop style sandals but they are meant to be used in-spa onl
- Health and safety are our number one concern. It is against state law to work on inflamed, broken or infected skin. We ask that you do not request body, nail or pedicure services if your nails and/or feet are not 100% clear of warts, nail fungus, athletes foot, rashes, and open blisters/wounds.
- We want you to fully enjoy your time at the Bleu Tangerine Salon & Day Spa and want your experience to be the best possible. Please let your service provider know if you feel discomfort, would like special attention to a certain area, are too hot, too cold, etc.
- Other clients are receiving services, for maximum relaxation for all guests, please speak in hushed tones.
- Please go over your health questionnaire with your service provider and inform them of any changes to your health history.